ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· M by executing systematic daily sales routine and developing strategies to meet the needs and overcome the challenges in the specific trade area.
· Develop and present multi-media sales campaigns to meet the diversified needs of our customers.
· including making an established minimum number of new business calls on a weekly basis as mandated by management.
· and u
· and benefits multi-m
· Effectively and resources including , GateHouse Training and the corporate resource center.
· all sales and development programs as outlined by your manager.
· Provide managers with input to i
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelors Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business preferred with a minimum of one year demonstrated experience.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ WORK ENVIRONMENT: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Individuals may need to sit or stand as needed. May require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods through out the day. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required to file documents or store materials throughout the work day. Proper lifting techniques required. May include lifting up to 25 pounds for files, computer printouts on occasion.
The performance of this position may occasionally require exposure to the manufacturing areas where under certain areas require the use of personal protective equipment such as safety glasses with side shields and mandatory hearing protection. Primary environment: ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office environment.
If you meet these requirements, submit a cover letter, resume and salary history to:
Kelly Schecter, email@example.com