The Advertising Traffic Coordinator acts as the liaison between the advertising production center and the local sales teams. This position coordinates the daily process of design submissions by monitoring pre and post design work and applying creative problem solving. This position also creates ads or makes changes to existing ads based on electronic layouts and communication received through our ad tracking system.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced production environment while maintaining a high degree of accuracy. Leverages knowledge and understanding of graphic design, creative and production - both print and online - to facilitate effective communication between departmental teams.
• Proficient use in applications: InDesign and Adobe products - willing to learn other software.
• Exemplary verbal and written communication skills. Clearly communicates requirements, expectations and deadlines accordingly. Must be able to resolve issues tactfully.
• Experience working with a Mac.
• Graphic Design, traffic or project management experience within an advertising agency, graphic design firm, internal corporate or pre-press department preferred.
• High School diploma a must, Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
To apply, contact Jim O'Connell, Production Manager – Canandaigua Ad Center