The responsibilities of the Developer will include, but are not limited to:
● Developing several online verticals and implementing many new digital products.
● Supporting various digital platforms, desktop and mobile.
● Managing the quality control process for new releases.
● Implementing a new auto section and standardization of various templates for sales initiatives.
● Technical support to Advertising Operations, specifically the consolidation of ad servers and the introduction of new rich media units
● Overseeing and managing all feeds
● Creating web-based reporting tools that utilize data available through APIs or scraping.
● Automating third-party reporting, pulling in audience data, and giving management a real-time view into digital performance
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/qualifications
● 3-5 years of directly related experience
● Bachelor's Degree in a related technical discipline
● Minimum of 2 years experience programming in a LAMP environment using Object-oriented programming methods
● Experience developing mobile sites and apps preferred (e.g., iOS and Android)
● Experience with Python and Django helpful
● Experience with MySQL database or SQL Server web integration
● Positive attitude and ability and desire to learn new programming languages and third party plug-in packages quickly
● Experience with content management systems, such as Drupal, WordPress or Django
● Expertise in LAMP Server Configuration
● Experience using GIT or other subversion control systems
● Knowledge of current web development trends, standards, and best practices
● Experience with Ad Server integration is a plus
● Team-player with good organization and a comfort with multi-tasking
The Web Developer will be based in Needham, MA and report to the Director of Digital Technology. We offer competitive pay and benefit programs including paid vacation and a 401(k) program.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity and would like to apply, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!