This position is responsible for sales development and certification of leadership and sales talent on a regional scope. This position is also responsible for the implementation of sales training and companywide revenue initiatives.
Leadership Development and Certification:
- Assist in the development and execution of leadership on boarding programs and execution of on boarding of New Hires in Leadership
- Management of Sales Inner Circle Certification for Sales Leaders in their Region
- Proactive and reactive execution of training and coaching to bring markets up to Inner Circle levels
- Assist in the development and execution of the corporate LEAD program
- Leadership and management of infield training programs by all sales leaders which includes the usage of KPI reporting and benchmarks to improve performances
- Collaborate with Leadership and Partners in the development of new training and resources. This includes the development of ‘turnkey’ initiatives and processes
Regional Staffing Management:
- Work with HR and Regional Sales Leaders to manage execution of recruitment for open positions, standard performance reviews and forecasted staffing needs.
- This includes the hiring of leadership and sales executives with target skills and assisting leadership to maximize effective staffing
- Liaison with HR to ensure execution of Culture Index for all new hires
- Liaison with Leadership and HR to ensure performance reviews are conducted monthly and all PIPS procedures are in execution
- On boarding all new hires and ensuring the passing of required new hire assessments
- Assist in the development of training programs to ensure proper understanding and use of marketing materials by sales staff.
- In market training and ensuring the passage of required training assessments for all current sales team members
- In market training and reinforcement strategies for new initiatives and key revenue drivers
- Measure and manage utilization of resources such as AdMall though performance reporting and training as required
- Leadership of and management of infield training programs by all sales leaders
- Regularly assess skill levels and implement training support modules to supplement core training.
Direct Revenue Generation:
- Leadership of market sales initiatives for Propel marketing
- Ensure Block and Prospect execution for all markets and strategy reviews where needed to deliver new account revenues
- Review of account performances against market potential with regional sales leaders
- Review of Pricing Standards and Reporting; training and support as needed to help markets achieve Pricing standards
- Implementation, management, and execution of revenue initiatives launched companywide & Regionally
- Ensure Regional reporting to review specific advertising sales performance as requested
- Act as a regional and corporate ambassador with a can do attitude, high problem solving aptitude and professionalism
- Facilitate a high level of collaboration and recognition for achievements within your region
To apply contact Rebecca Capparelli, Director of Sales training and Development. email@example.com