Propel Marketing is a full-service digital marketing agency and we have been growing steadily since opening our doors in 2011. Our core focus is in helping clients better manage their digital presence and online marketing strategy. From display advertising, social media management, SEO and SEM, our services assure that our client’s marketing dollars are working for them.
We are expanding and need a Digital Sales pro who will have direct accountability for growing revenue from our partners and GHM properties and driving results for customers. You will be digital marketing solutions expert who will coach these third-party reps while driving sales in the field together, showing them how it’s done. This opportunity balances sales strategy and support, partner management, and sales training across partners’ field teams, with the focus of growing the sales funnel.
What You Have:
- 5 or more years of channel sales, professional services and/or partner marketing experience in a B2B organization. Even better if it is in SaaS or digital
- Affinity for traveling as this role requires you to be on the road at least 60% of the time. No weekends!
- Entrepreneurial mindset and know how to stay motivated in a home office environment
- Bachelor’s degree
What Propel Offers:
- Very competitive salary with uncapped commissions!
- Propel product specific training as part of your on-boarding
- Realistic and attainable monthly goals
- Expense reimbursement
- Programs that keep you engaged while you work remotely, including contests, sales summits and monthly meetings at corporate
- Health and retirement benefits
- Paid time off
- Our company culture is that of a true start up; we work hard, reward well, encourage new ideas and provide opportunities for growth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Driving your assigned region’s total Propel sales
- Drive consistent and predictable bookings through strong pipeline management
- Provide weekly reporting pipeline management for your region
- Develop market strategies and sales plans across your territory
- Communicate new products, best practices and features/benefits across all Propel offerings
- Review local market partners sales systems and procedures to streamline sales productivity
- Continually learn new products, industry trends and personally accountable to supply solution-based selling skills and high value market engagement
- Help reps identify to targets and schedule teaming programs for Propel direct reps across local markets
- Travel within assigned territory to drive Propel sales
- Work closely with local sales leadership to maximize sales
- Help develop packaging and bundle programs with traditional media solutions
Apply online here: bit.ly/290FCYs